Taking appropriate precautions to ensure the security of your information assets is a shared responsibility that involves everyone in our campus community. Resources in this area of the Safe Campus Community website focus on keeping your online resources safe.
- Information Technology Services - ITS offers a wide range of information technology-related services and solutions in support of the campus community.
- Information Security, ITS - is a reference tool for everyone at Western to help improve our information security awareness and protections.
- CyberSmart Information, ITS - CyberSmart offers information on ensuring your computer is secure and protects your valuable information.
- Campus Community Police Service (CCPS) - CCPS and ITS work together to address technology related safety concerns.
- Official Email Activity on Campus - ITS provides information on known phishing attempts on campus.