Get Help

Tamara Will is the Sexual Violence Prevention Education Coordinator at Western University. Tamara will provide you support regardless of if you were subjected to sexual violence on- or off-campus, or before you came to Western. Tamara will listen and, with your consent, connect you to resources within the university and the community, explain reporting options, assist with safety planning and navigate academic and other accommodations. At no point, will you be required or pressured to follow a specific path.

Tamara is located in Western Psychological Services (Room 4100 in the Student Services Building).

To connect with Tamara call 519-661-3568 or email

If you have been the victim of sexual violence, the following resources are available to you:

1. Go to a Safe Place

You are encouraged to go to a place where you feel emotionally and physically safe. On campus, you may find 24/7 support at:

Campus Community Police Services
Lawson Hall, Room 1257
On campus, call 911 or x83300
Off campus call 519-661-3300

Residence Students:

Seek out your residence staff member or contact the front desk who will send a staff member to you.

2. Seek Health Care

Regional Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Treatment Centre (SADVTC)
Go to St. Joseph’s Hospital  (Urgent Care) and request to speak to a SADVTC nurse.
268 Grosvenor Street, London, ON
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


Phone (Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.): 519 646-6100 ext. 64224
After hours: 519 646-6100, press "0" and ask switchboard to page the nurse-on-call for sexual assault and domestic violence.

3. Reporting Options

Campus Community Police Services
Avilable 24/7
Lawson Hall, Room 1257
On campus, call 911 or x83300
Off campus call 519-661-3300

For Sexual Harassment
Equity & Human Rights Services
Room 2319, Somerville House
519-661-2111 x83334

More information on reporting an incident of sexual violence.

4. Counselling Options

Counselling Options


Sexual Violence Preventation Education Coordinator

Student Health Services
UCC Rm 11 (lower level)

Western Psychological Services
WSS Rm. 4100

Residence Counselling
Students living in residence may email

Staff and Faculty:

Workplace Health
UCC Room 25

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
1-800-668-9920 (24/7 crisis line)